KKI member receives free mindset motivation training, free frame of dream, free savings account and savings book when they get micro loan from KKI. Every woman who joins KKI borrows on average 1.7 million rupiah, with interest.
As we grow to thousands of members, our financial needs grow much bigger. To this date, the need has been greatly supported by donations and loans made by kind people who believe in what we do.
Each of us can be their source of fund. You too can make their dreams come true.
100% donations made to KKI go directly as micro loans to our members, unless a specific purpose is specified.
Bank: Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
Account Name: Koperasi KASIH Indonesia
Account No.: 1223.01.000112.30.9
Branch: Mall Ambasador (Rasuna Said)
Kindly inform us at koperasi.KASIH.email@example.com if you make donation to KKI. We will provide receipt of your donation and include your email address in our monthly report.
Every 100 million rupiah fund lent to KKI for 1 year translates into:
- 275 women receiving loans
- 275 women attending mindset motivation training
- 220 women receiving frame of dreams
- 275 women having savings access and facilities
- and the INTANGIBLE POSITIVE RIPPLE EFFECTS to Indonesia’s next generation whose mothers are educated through our program
The numbers are based on conservative estimates.
Please contact us should you have any query.