KOPERASI KASIH INDONESIA IS INVITING YOUNG IDEALISTIC LEADERS TO JOIN US FOR 7 POSITIONS.
KKI ended 2014, our 4th year, with following statistics: 8,025 poor people reached (5,033 active members), >15 billion IDR loan value channeled, >5 billion IDR saved by members, >1,500 training sessions delivered, >8,000% assets growth.
The end results (conservative figures): >3 members now have a house, >4 have a car for business, >5 have sent their child to university, >20 have improved their house, >30 have motorcycle, thousands saved regularly for 1st time and in progress to reach their dreams.
Looking to 2017, we want to reach and empower 25,000 families, and by 2030, 1 million. For such an ambitious dream for a young institution, we need champions. We need leaders with strong heart, skill and personality to build the foundation of this institution. And that might be you – If you have the same calling to help poor people.
Who are we looking for?
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER: To build and lead the people function from A-Z
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: To lead analyses and implementations that bring impact
- FINANCE SUPERVISOR: To execute division’s work along with Finance Manager
- HUMAN RESOURCE & GENERAL ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR: To execute division’s work along with HR Manager
- BRANCH MANAGER: To lead 4-6 staffs and handle ~2,000 members
- SOCIAL IMPACT OFFICER: To execute training, impact measurement and cooperative works
- INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER: To build and lead the internal audit function from A-Z (for Q4 2015)
We provided details for each position in postings below this one.
Inquiry and application process:
Please send your questions and applications to email@example.com
For applications, it shall consist of your CV and 1-page essay on why you are the right person for the position you applied. The deadline for application is February 15, 2015.